Friday, November 7, 2008

Growing Fast

I heard from the foster mom today. Abbie has gotten her second tooth. She is not even 5 months yet. She is laughing and rolling over. It is so difficult having her grow up without me. I hate missing all of this. I am thankful that I can at least get an update every so often. Hearing about her is like a drug to me. It hurts me to hear about her, but I can't stay away. I have to know!

Yesterday, my 2 year old niece asked me where Abbie was. I tried to explain the best I could. She told me that she missed Abbie and that she was leaving us to go live with Abbie. She names all of her dolls Abbie. She carries Abbie's picture around and kisses her and talks to her.

Why, God? Why? I wish that I knew why Abbie had to leave. I love her so much!! Please God, hug Abbie for me. Send an angel to give her kisses from me. Protect her. Guide her. Keep her in your arms , Jesus. Wrap her up tight. Love her. That is my prayer.

No comments: